Monday, February 4, 2013

Harry Potter is so magical.

From the title above, I hope you know who I'm gonna talk about...

Yes, J.K. Rowling!


Well, J.K. Rowling is her pen name while actually her real name is Joanne Rowling. She is an English writer(don't you wonder why most famous and successful writers are Englishes? well... I do!), best known from the novel series Harry Potter. 

I love Harry Potter. And I really get into the other world, the world of magic where everything is possible. I secretly jealous Harry and his friends because my life is too normal and, ummm, stressful!

And those who say Harry Potter is no magic, think twice because an English guy uses the book Harry Potter to propose his girlfriend by cut the pages till the chapter 'The Unbreakable Vow' with the wedding ring inside the book. And I guess she will never say no.



Gosh! It's magical!

No comments:

Post a Comment