Wednesday, September 12, 2012

History of COMICS part3.



Sawasdee ka. Sorry, I did not upload anything yesterday. But now I come with a kind of comics but we don't usually call it a comics, we call it a manga. It's a Japanese word and yes, today we're going to focus of the history of comics in Japan. :)

Japan
The History of manga is said to originate from scrolls dating back to the 12th century, however whether these scrolls are actually manga is still disputed, though its believed they represent the basis for the right-to-left reading style. Other authors report origins closer to the 18th century.


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh_S-40UHETNshz2yEKlbJkP6tAWdrkJS1n8m-wRYAI8vHXs-PkzN84Tblqasuidfn-uN8R7CyUcIfCvdu3SwYu-J8LVUH5K6nkR6qT5DxwVVBO23lohfyn7IgBArQtF369vFN4QRPinUbX/s1600/doraemon.jpg
Don't tell me you don't know this manga... Doraemon.
I have a video about how to draw a manga eye. It's really cool! Oh, I also learn from it but I guess I just have no gift. lol



See ya tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment